The latest sign-up for LiteBlue.USPS.gov is verified as active online. The LiteBlue sign-up page is available to register a new account with the LiteBlue sign-up form and establish a profile.
Create An Account For The LiteBlue SSP Profile:
If you want to create a new USPS LiteBlue user account, you need to follow the steps below.
- Access the self-service profile. Click this link to configure your SSP.
- Then select I forgot my password. On the next page, you will need to enter the employee ID and click Verify Employee ID.
- Once verification is complete, you will be directed to a new page.
- Here you must enter and confirm a new password before choosing the next one.
- You must choose and answer the security questions that are best for you.
- Then enter your email address and validate. Then click Next. You can skip adding your email. Before submitting, please make sure all the information you entered is correct.
- When you are done, you will have successfully created a new user account for the USPS LiteBlue web portal.
- Call 1-877-477-3273, then dial five or TDD / TTY – 866-260-7507 for help from the USPS Human Resources Shared Services Center if you have any difficulties.
Follow these simple steps to create your new USPS LiteBlue user account.
- Access, LiteBlue PostalEase
- LiteBlue USPS Government Human Resources
- Electronic payroll.
Information For USPS LiteBlue New Employees:
USPS is the largest logistics company in the United States federal government and its primary role is to provide postal services throughout the United States. The United States Postal Service was founded in 1972 by Operation Franklin. Today he is the most important official in America. It has 30,825 post offices in the United States.
- In 2016, total USPS sales were $ 1.4 trillion.
- There are two messaging systems. First-class postal service and regular postal service.
- It has about seven and a half million employees.
- You can send emails regardless of your location for as little as $ 0.49. The only U.S
- For quick access to USPS LiteBlue, many users prefer to download the iOS or Android app.
- There are approximately 336 million visitors to the USPS tracking site.
These are few USPS LiteBlue facts that you should know.