The United States Postal Service is a large corporation with thousands of employees. Therefore, management is essential when there are a large number of employees. One of the critical departments of the USPS is the Department of Human Resources.
For all USPS employees, you can get benefits like paid vacations, life insurance, health insurance, retirement plans, and more.
Read this article to learn more about LiteBlue USPS Official Human Resources. Let us begin.
How To Contact LiteBlue’s Human Resources Department?
- All USPS LiteBlue employees can get their questions answered anytime, anywhere by visiting the official Human Resources website.
- However, if you cannot get the service you want from the official US Post Office site, you can contact a human resources specialist. To connect with an expert, visit the Center for Shared Human Resources Services (CRHS).
- They work from Monday to Friday from 7 in the morning. At 8:30 p.m. EDT.
- Call them at 1-877-477-3273 and select option 5. For TTY / TTY, you can also call them at 1-866-260-7507. Lastly, contact them for PostalEASE at 1-877-477-3273 and choose option 1.
- When you contact an office specialist, make sure you have your EIN and USPS PIN code.
Advantages Of LiteBlue HR
There are four categories of fringe benefits. They include; Accounting, insurance, salary/vacation, change of address, and money management. Today you know exactly what the individual benefits are.
There are three subcategories in the accounts.
- Flexible spending account
- Health Savings Account
- Savings plan used
Flexible Spending Account
Before you sign up for a flexible spending account from the US government, keep in mind that there are two main programs. They include;
- The Health Care FSA is a program that covers your health costs. The program is for you as a USPS employee and your family. However, it only covers health costs that are not covered by your mutual.
- It is not possible to make a refund to your mutual through this program.